Grit & Grace / PBR Unleash The Beast VIP Experience & Scholarship Opportunity
Grit & Grace Nation and the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) are excited to shine a national spotlight on young ladies, showcasing the next generation of leaders who exhibit courage, grit, and grace.
Grit & Grace is inviting each young lady of middle school or high school to submit a video demonstrating how you lead in any area of personal growth, service, animal welfare, or western sports, while exhibiting Grit & Grace values: Girl Grit, Courage, Self-Respect, Selfless Compassion, Graceful Confidence, Patriotic Spirit. See Submit Your Video for full details.
The top 10 video nominees + 1 guest will be notified and selected to be a VIP guest of Grit & Grace at the PBR Unleash the Beast Tour in the scheduled event cities for Grit & Grace. See the schedule for Grit & Grace event locations.
- Must be a current middle or high school student (grades 6-12)
- Must show how you personally demonstrate courage and leadership in your service activities, community projects, or agriculture innovation. Areas of leadership can include but are not limited to: Service, Personal Growth, Community, Ministry, Animal Welfare, Western Sports, Sports, Tech/Innovation, Arts.
- Submit your video online by the deadline: Video must be no longer than 1min, 30 secs
- Videos will be scored and then top ten will be notified and invited to the Grit & Grace VIP night at the PBR.
- Out of the top ten attending with Grit & Grace, a winner will be selected and named during the live PBR Unleash the Beast event and will have an opportunity to qualify for the scholarship/internship opportunity awarded to the Grit & Grace Girl of the Year Winner, presented at the PBR World Finals in Fort Worth, Texas, in May 2022.
What is the Prize?
Top 10 video nominees + 1 guest invited to be VIP guest of Grit & Grace & PBR Unleash The Beast, at Grit & Grace Scheduled City Event
- VIP Grit & Grace / PBR Pre-Event VIP Reception – scheduled 2 hours prior to the main event
- Grit & Grace swag bag and t-shirt
- Meet & greet with PBR celebrities, bull riders, special invited guests/Influencers who will encourage the girls.
- Behind the Chutes with the animal athletes: Bull Housing Animal Welfare Tour
- VIP Grit & Grace Seating for bull riding competition and winner presentation
In addition to the great prizes listed, there will be a Grit & Grace Video Winner Presentation during the Unleash the Beast Competition including the following:
- Grit & Grace guests honored on screen during the PBR competition
- Winning video played (or portion thereof) in arena & video winner is named
- Winner is honored & presented with a custom Cowboy Hat from Grit & Grace and American Hat Company, Inc.
- Winner is entered in the national scholarship round for a chance to win a Grit & Grace Girl of the Year Scholarship/Internship in May 2022 at PBR World Finals Competition.
- The Grit & Grace Girl of the Year wins a scholarship or internship in her area of interest to help her build leadership skills, career prep, or advance a skill or interest ( examples: Professional internship in business or selected area of interest, lessons in a western sport, scholarship for camp or college etc. )
*National Grit & Grace Girl of the Year Winner gets an all-expense family of 4 trip to the PBR Finals Weekend in Fort Worth, Texas, in May 2022.
- Grit & Grace Girl of the Year will be honored at various events during Finals Weekend
- Scholarship/Internship presentation at competition during PBR Finals Weekend
- Grit & Grace Girl of the Year will help represent Grit & Grace and become an ambassador and role model for Grit & Grace Nation.
Please note that if you are unable to attend a scheduled Grit & Grace & PBR Unleash the Beast event, you may still submit a video before May 1st, 2022, to enter a chance to qualify for the National Grit & Grace Girl of the Year Winner competition. Please see the Submit Your Video tab and choose Open Submission to enter your video for a chance to qualify for this incredible opportunity. We want to give all Grit & Grace Girls an opportunity to share their stories of grit and grace to the world through Grit & Grace Nation.